Employees of Cypress Care are part of an organization recognized as a leader in the workers’ compensation and auto casualty markets. Cypress Care is comprised of dedicated individuals possessing strong leadership skills and diverse backgrounds. Our corporate strategy encourages team-building activities that ultimately focus on customer service. Our environment enables individuals to demonstrate their talents in an enthusiastic and dynamic corporate culture.
Our success is due to the common values shared by all of our people. Our values include a one-company, one-team approach. We align our cross-functional synergies to provide unparalleled service to customers.
- Senior Software Developer
- Information Security Architect
- Specialty Services Rep
- Pharmacy Team Leader
- Billing Team Lead
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Case Management Supervisor-Remote
- Case Management Assistant-Remote or Norristown, PA
- Account Executive
- Clinical Liaison-Pharmacist
- Accounts Payable Associate
- Specialty Health Services-Supervisor (2 Openings)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, or national origin.