- 69th Annual Workers' Compensation Educational Conference
August 17 - 20, 2014 at the Orlando World Center Marriott.
Healthcare Solutions Announces Organization Changes
- Appointment of Brian Carpenter To SVP Of Pharmacy Product Development And Clinical Management
- Free National CEU Webinar: Ethical Claim Negotiations
- First-time generic approved for top ten drug Celebrex®
- Lunesta® (eszopiclone) Drug Safety Communication
- Coming Soon Generic Exalgo®
- The Examiner Spring 2014
- Generic Lunesta® Versions Launched
- Nexium News: the “Purple Pill” Goes Over-The-Counter
Welcome to Cypress Care
Cypress Care is now part of the Healthcare Solutions family. Although our parent company may be new, what hasn't changed throughout our history is our dedication to customers.
Cypress Care provides workers' compensation and auto insurance carriers, third party administrators (TPAs), managed care organizations (MCOs), government agencies and self-insured employers with outcomes-focused, customer-driven solutions. Utilizing market-leading technology, Cypress Care is redefining the management of claims related expenses. We deliver demonstrated benefits and savings complemented by deep industry expertise.
When you choose Cypress Care, you get a company with a commitment to service excellence and innovation. You get a trusted partner who is committed to tailoring solutions to support your company's goals. And, most importantly, you get outcomes-focused results and consistent and reliable services.
One partner. One point of contact. True integration.
Benefits of Cypress Care
- Interface with one company
- Deeper savings through prospective management
- Market-leading technology
- Seamless customer service
- Reduced administrative time and costs